Terms and Conditions
Use of Website subject to terms and conditions
Your access to, and use of, the Website and your purchase and use of the services and products able to be purchased via the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Website you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
The Website contains applications which collect personal information about you. When you sign up to become a customer or purchase product from us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, email address, delivery address, and phone number. Seriously Healthy will only use this information to the extent authorised by you, and will only disclose it in the manner set out below.
In using the Website, you authorise Seriously Healthy to collect, retain and use your personal information for the purposes of:
- Undertaking any dealings or transactions with you;
- Sending you any advertising or promotional material;
- Enhancing the Website so that Seriously Healthy may offer you a better, more personalised service;
- Instructing our third part delivery agents;
- Processing your account application; and
- Enforcing any legal or other rights Seriously Healthy may have against you in any manner that Seriously Healthy sees fit.
By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that:
- Your delivery location is within our delivery area
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the Product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Website or in your order;
- and if we reject an order placed through the Website, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit the order.
Trade not supplied
Unless otherwise agreed, you may not purchase Seriously Healthy products through the Website for the purpose of resale.
Each products price is listed on the Website. The prices of all products are inclusive of GST. Where additional delivery costs are applicable, these costs will be indicated during the order process. Delivery costs are inclusive of GST.
All amounts are in New Zealand dollars.
Seriously Healthy reserves the right to increase or decrease prices of both products and delivery frees.
Payment is due upon placing an order, and orders will not be processed and dispatched for delivery until payment has been confirmed.
If you are charged an incorrect amount, Seriously Healthy shall be paid, or will refund you, the necessary amount to reflect the correct amount which should have been paid. We will refund you either by crediting your credit card or alternatively by crediting you on your next order.
Seriously Healthy will make every effort to fulfil orders placed through the Website, however we will not be liable to any person if we are unable, or decline, to supply a product for any reason, other than to refund the amount paid in respect of the product.
In establishing that a product was damaged or spoiled on delivery to you, we may require photographic evidence and/or a sample of the damaged or spoiled product.
If Seriously Healthy agrees that a product was delivered to you in damaged or spoiled condition, at you request, we shall credit the value of the relevant product to you, by either crediting your credit card or alternatively by crediting you on your next order.
It is important to note that Seriously Healthy products are temperature checked before delivery, due to being a frozen product, and the customer is liable for the order once it has been delivered, and any changes of temperature that occur once delivery has been made.
Please refer to our delivery information page for confirmation of where Seriously Healthy delivers to.
We commission a third party company to make delivery.
In the situation where there is no person present at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the order will be left at the delivery address and be deemed delivered at that point in time. Once delivered you are responsible for the order and its contents. Our products are frozen, so we recommend storing in the freezer right away, or leaving a suitable item outside for the delivery to be left in, e.g. a chilly bin. This information must be provided in the delivery instructions section when placing an order.
Seriously Healthy aims to deliver within the timeframe provided to you upon placing an order but may from time to time be delayed. In the instance that your delivery is not completed within the timeframe, we will endeavour to deliver it on the following working day.
If any product delivered does not correspond with a product ordered, you can:
- keep the incorrectly delivered product, if it is to the same value of the product you had ordered.
- Reject the incorrectly delivered product, in which case, Seriously Healthy will pickup the product, and redeliver the correct product, or in the instance where this is not possible, credit the customer either by crediting the credit card used, or crediting the next order placed.
Ownership, responsibility and risk in the products shall pass to the customer upon delivery.